The Machine Learning Hub is an informal forum for exchanging ideas in all areas of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, including (but not limited to) theoretical foundations, systems, tools and applications.
The first concrete activity of The ML Hub will be a seminar series.
The ML Hub offers a Slack workspace, accessible to any faculty, staff, researcher and student at KAUST. This workspace is dedicated to AI and ML discussions, announcements, initiating collaborations and beyond.
- The ML Hub organizes A Short Course on Deep Learning and the Latest AI Algorithms by Prof Xavier Bresson (NTU Singapore) on April 24-25 (see the tutorial page for participation details). 21 April update: Registration is now closed. Participants admitted to the tutorial have been informed by email on 22 April
- 6th KAUST-NVIDIA Workshop on Accelerating Scientific Applications using GPUs on March 12, 2019, 9:00AM to 4:00PM in Lecture Hall 2 (registration is required)
- KAUST Visualization Core Lab (KVL) organizes a series of Introduction to Data Science Workshops. From February 4, 2019 to May 2, 2019 (registration is required)
- CS Seminar: Synthesizing high-resolution images using generative adversarial networks by Dr. Timo Aila (NVIDIA) on February 11, 2019, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Sci-Café: AI, featuring KAUST panelists Tony Chan, Xiangliang Zhang and Marco Canini on February 20, 2019, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. as the KAUST University Library Café
- KAUST Research Conference: Artificial Intelligence in Medicine to be held on February 18-20, 2019
- Women to Impact will organize a Machine Learning Boot Camp on March 17-21, 2019
- November 29, 2018: The ML Hub is live!
- Oct 30, 2019, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.: Representation Learning from Graphs: Algorithms and Applications by Prof. Xiangliang Zhang (KAUST). Building 9 - Hall 2